(General Data Protection Regulation - 2016/679 EU Regulation)
With this information, Studio CCProgetti illustrates how user data is processed and what rights are recognized by EU Regulation 2016/679.
Purpose of the processingThe collected data are used for:
- verify the right to use the software product for which the user license has been acquired.
- subscribe the user to the distribution lists of the newsletters relating to the product.
- issue the mandatory accounting tax documents.
To carry out the described treatments, the following information are collected:
- the e-mail communicated by the user (required)
- the MAC address of the user's network device to be combined with the activation code (mandatory)
- the personal data provided by the user to allow the issuance of receipts and invoices (optional)
In each communication sent to the user there is a link to the function to unsubscribe from the communication lists of newsletters that are not essential for the functioning of the product.
If the subscription to the product use license is canceled and if the free trial period of the product has expired, the information no longer needed will be automatically deleted from the database.
Information related to fiscally relevant accounting documents will be kept.
Information that Studio CCProgetti collects
The information is collected:
- during the purchase of the license and the process of activating the product
- from the request for a free trial period of the product
- from the e-mails sent by the user for the communication of optional data
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1 is mandatory. Any refusal of authorization will make it impossible to activate the required software.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data provided may not be subject to communication or dissemination to other operators.
The owner of the processing of personal data is Eng. Marco Cavalieri from Studio CProgetti.
Rights of the data owner
At any time, you can exercise the right to:
- a) ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data.
- b) obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period.
- c) obtain the correction and deletion of data.
- d) oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
- e) oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
- f) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability.
- g) withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- h) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- i) you can exercise your rights with a written request:
- to the operational headquarters of Studio CCProgetti - Via Sabbioni 7 - 38062 Arco (TN)